Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

What a great day! My dearest came home from work this morning to make me breakfast! It was perfect! My girls (picture circa 2004) did this for me today:


How did they know I LOVE James Avery :)



Big H offered to keep an eye on Little H for me so I could get some free time to get a mani & pedi with my good friend Jen. Yesterday both girls had double headers so we were at the ball fields from 8 am till 2 pm. I am SO thankful that the team we were to play at 1:30 decided not to show up.. THANK YOU!!!! i was exhausted and still had a birthday party to take Little H to then rush to the Panther's Team party. All the panther moms got together and surprise Jen & I with gift certificates to a nail salon!! WHAT A TREAT!!! Thank you Panther moms!!!

1 comment: