Sunday, August 14, 2011

Smokey & His Bandits

East bound and down - Loaded up and truckin'

We're gonna do what they say can't be done.... We got a long way to go and a short time o get there...

We took a family vacation this past week to La Veta Pass...... Boy was it GORGEOUS!!! Waking up to this
was way TO HARD!!! I don't understand how I was suppose to open my gorgeous brown eyes to this then expected to to go home.... CRAZY! But not as crazy as Mr. H pulling a bubba moment. Yes that's a bear.. LOL. and he is real! We saw one every night about the same time... Very scary but so fun!! There was horse back rinding in which I got a huge splinter in my butt.... No questions will be answered how that happened. :) We caught fish and saw a real lice police shooting!!! LOL Again no questions will be answered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment