Wednesday, February 15, 2012

St. Valentine's Day

Love is in the air :)

I love this holiday even though it is rumored ;) to be a Hallmark holiday! Regardless of how it came about I still heart the idea of spending on day out of our busy lives to stop and smell the roses with those you love!

I kicked off the festivities with a special run to the store to pick up lunch material for the littles that are pink! Chocolate was considered and accepted because chocolate is a girls 2nd best friend :)

The girls had a choice of strawberries with fresh blueberries, chocolate covered strawberries, peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches, red lip sugar cookies, strawberry or chocolate milk, and their favorite HOT Cheetos... I have to admit those are by far not my bff... but it's about my girls and what they like ad making the happy if that's possible :)

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!! May love be contagious and fill your heart and life rather you have someone special to share it with or if your solo!!! Love does not discriminate!

No comments:

Post a Comment