Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TBALL Tournament

A few weeks ago Little H & her fellow Panthers played in their first Softball Tournament. It was 2 longs days with 3 games back to back on the first day and 2 games on the second. I was so proud of how all the little 6 yr olds and one very little 4 yr old played and stayed in the games. Not once complaining or wanting to go home. They won all the games they played taking home 1st place!!! Parents were crying & little girls were dancing for joy. It was such an awesome weekend!Our regular softball season is on a break due to school testing. So this gives me time to get projects ready for the team party. I had a fellow softball mom over this weekend to help make small scrap books loaded with action shots of the girls playing. It was so fun making these with my friend. She is always willing to help out the team in any way! THANK YOU!!





Big H's team opted out of playing in their age group. I'm not sure she was too upset. She has been swamped and exhausted with High School Tennis and I think that is her new passion. But she still rocks as a catcher!!

No comments:

Post a Comment