Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Being A Better Parent

Today I was reading one of my favorite blogs.. Little Pumpkin Grace.


She always has cute ideas on parties for her littles or teacher gifts. Today she posted a link to Ten Ways To Be A More Light-Hearted Parent.


WOW. At times I feel like I'm always in a rush (especially in the mornings getting off to work and 2 kids to school and a dog to go outside to go to the bathroom and not on my carpet) I love these tips. Simple things to do to make a happier home and less stress full.. I love the saying "The days are long, but the years are short. "


I'm still trying to recall where 15 yrs went since Big H was born or the almost 7 yrs since Little H came home.. So stop and take time to look around you, erase all those overwhelming feelings of just can't wait till they get older. Because before you know it. THEY ARE! Make a happy home so beautiful memories are abundant!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks for the blog love! Having a blog is such a fun way to capture family memories - I have mine turned into a book at the end of the year through blog2print...definitely a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete