Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Black Friday 2011

Oh sweet baby Jesus! It's getting close... only 6 weeks 2 days and 12 hrs to go... I can hard stand it!! :) I'm already watching for the ads to be posted online and patiently waiting for the Walmart secret sale the Amazon Cyber Monday sales. I'm not sure I will be able to wait.... The panic is setting in and i need to SHOP!!!!

I long for this day each year. I generally go alone so I can make that mad dash for the $1 gloves or the $10 remote controlled trucks. LOL :) Last year I was able to recruit a great friend of mine, Jen. She was rookie and I may have corrupted her. We had so much fun standing line pushing our way through crowds. Crashing in our beds at 9 am to a dead sleep that lasted for hours. She has a job this year so I'm praying and wishing on every fallen eye lash and shooting star that she can go.

Keeping my fingers & toes crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment