Saturday, October 8, 2011

Softball Cheer Softball Tennis

I can't believe it have been over a month since my last post.. Time has flown by yet I barely remember any of it :/



Both my girls have been so busy with school softball cheer and tennis.


Big H has won her last 3 out of 4 matches this season and Little h has been cheering her heart out! Both are playing softball and let me tell ya I'm tired :)


I've been busy with spirit gifts, wrist mums, glitter headbands, bows and team shirts. This past week it was my turn for snacks for the cheer squad... The girls loved it!!!

I found these darling little cups for 32 cents each!!! I love making big splashes while saving the cash!!! LOL ;)


I have so much happening this week that i can hardly wait to tell you all about it.. But I will !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment