Monday, June 6, 2011

9 Fabulous Years

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary. I got these!!! Aren't they gorgeous!!!I can't believe it's been 9 years already.. It seams like just yesterday I met Mr. H. Here is a picture from the first few months of us dating. My oh my do we look so young... And my hair!!! it was so short.. I loved it!!! Not sure I have the nerve to go that short again :) I love this picture of Mr H & I.. It's one of my favorites.. My heart tears up each time i look at it (it's on my end table) This is the only copy I have of this. It is stuck to the glass and wax from a candle has melted on the front of the glass. If I try to peel the picture off it will rip... So there it sets on my table globed with wax and discolored.... But I display it proudly!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEET HEART!!!! I LOVE YOU EVER SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment