Sunday, June 5, 2011

Behind the scenes Texas Style

A few weeks ago I had an awesome opportunity to go after hours to the Houston Museum of Natural Science to the Texas Exhibit. WOW.. This was amazing! I'm still learning to use my camera and the trick shots :) After taking several hundred pictures I think I was able to capture a few good ones.. I keep hearing that if you get one great shot out of 36 then your doing great. Even though I'm getting one good one out of 36, I still wish I could get 1 of 1.. That's my OCD and desire to always be perfect.. Which I am so far from - LOL There is so much to remember and do when taking pictures.. I think I'm better at the moments where I'm not rushed. I can take my time and look for those angles aperture and which lens I should use... I tried to use my 55-200mm lens but I think that was over kill. So I quickly switched to my 18-55mm. Much better.. My 35mm was more difficult for me to use, still not use to that one.



No comments:

Post a Comment